Mobile Check-in Coming Soon!
Added on 11|10|2021
At Anchor Medical we are always looking for innovative ways to serve our patients. Our latest effort will help us expedite the check-in process and reduce your wait time in our waiting room.
We are excited to announce that Anchor Medical has partnered with Phreesia, to begin offering a mobile check-in service that allows you to complete pre-registration forms and update pertinent information from your personal smartphone, computer, or tablet in the comfort of your home instead of after you arrive in the office for your appointment.
How mobile precheck-in service works:
The mobile check-in service basically takes the place of having to wait in line to complete paper forms and questionnaires handed to you on a clipboard. The process is easy and intuitive, so you don’t have to be tech savvy. There is no app or software necessary to download and install. All you will need to do is click a link that will be sent to the cell phone number and email address we have on file up to 3 days before your appointment. Clicking on the link will direct you to an online form allowing you to securely update your registration or answer medical questions required for your upcoming appointment, and if required pay your copay and any outstanding balances, saving you time in the waiting room.
Completing the mobile precheck-in at home does not guarantee you will be seen if you are late for your appointment. It is still required, that you arrive to your appointment early or on time, as some appointments may require additional questionnaires to be completed once you arrive or login to a telehealth appointment. If you forget to fill out your forms or confirm your information ahead of time – don’t worry! You can still perform this step in our waiting room with your smartphone.
What should you be looking for?
- A text from our office number or an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Check-in online for your upcoming appointment.”
- The text will include a link and the email will include a blue button labeled “Click here to start”.
What can you expect once you start the Pre-Visit questionnaire?
- You will see security questions confirming your date of birth, address
- You may be asked to review and update demographic information, electronically sign consent forms, as well as complete health-related questionnaires you would normally be asked to complete on a paper form or by staff while you wait to see the scheduled provider.
- If a balance or co-pay is owed for your visit, you will be able to make the payment securely online.
- If the appointment is for a patient under the age of 18, the link will be sent to the parent or legal guardian, but the security questions, demographic and health information applies to the patient.
If you’re concerned about privacy, rest assured knowing Phreesia provides industry-leading privacy and security to keep patient’s data safe and secure. Just like our practice, this technology is HIPAA compliant. Only approved office staff and healthcare providers can see your information.
We hope you like it and look forward to hearing your feedback.